webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
rEaChiNg tHe WeEkeNds.. 0.o
nEvEr bLog fOr mAni dAyS
sIcK
oG 16 oUtiNg =)
bOnEs R bReAkiNg (part I)
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf--
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR
==LeCtUrEs==
JJC Orientation camp [Back]
New School


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, February 07, 2005
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy @ 9:53 PM

Finally, chinese new year arriving liao.. Maybe it can serve some purpose like chase some bad luck away from me.. Haiz.. Today received one really disappointing news lor, my heart really sank like anything. So sad.. On the eve of the eve of chinese new year too.. Haiz, is this an omen? Will I be carrying unhappiness on my fragile back for the rest of my year 2005? I must look on the bright side, no other choice. When you are on the losing side, your choices are few, or so it seems. Whatever, my choices look pretty limited now. No choice, mich.. No choice at all. I'm left with this only way out. =(

Anyway, today went to jp with zhao ying n cheryl to buy sweets. Then went back to BLSS. Today I sold $19 worth of love fiesta tickets! Claps for me. Saw Mr Leow at the BLSS gate, and he bought $2 from mi. Proceeding on the staff room, only to find that most teachers have left. Hey, we aren't that late. Maybe they predicted that we will come, begging them to buy the tickets. Lol.. Chinese got this idiom "36 tricks, disappearing act as the top one". Supposed that this is what it meant ba. Anyway, I sold the other $2 to Darren, $5 to kc's mum and$10 to kc.. I went personally to pay him a visit k.. Haha, so sincere of mi. Anyway, it's because I'm quite bored anyway, so find someone to play with me. I ate lots of new year cookies at his house, played ping pong (the ball keep hitting zy), played soccer (with 5 balls all in all).. Wah, me really power sia.. I hit the ball until one of them actually nearly hit Kc's bottle of champagne.. Me really quite lucky that it didn't, or else I have to pay for it. Me and my itchy legs. Haiz, play play play.

Today's lessons were quite sianz. Chemistry was still alright, but bio lecture, I was like falling asleep, when the teacher went on droning n droning about some phospolipids thingy, glycolipids, n glycoproteins. I was wondering whether these two has got anything to do with glycogen. Lol.. After this last "decent" thought of mine , I sank into a deep sleep for a hundred years.. I never know I can be such a good photocopy machine.. While my brain is asleep, my hands still moving, copying whatever that is on the screen on my long-forgotten bio notes.. Then chinese gotta present a 500 word report. It was quite lucky that yesterday midnight, I decided to do it (because of my guilty conscience, nth else). Anyway, the teacher says that it is not bad. So I guess my subconscious mind isn't that bad. But in my opinion, all the words I used are so simple that I was pleasantly surprised that teacher didn't actually mind.

And there, as I was typing this, I suddenly remembered that I hasn't bought my new year shoes.. Erm, how bad can that be?





©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr