webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
zOo
cHiNeSe nEw yEaR
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy
rEaChiNg tHe WeEkeNds.. 0.o
nEvEr bLog fOr mAni dAyS
sIcK
oG 16 oUtiNg =)
bOnEs R bReAkiNg (part I)
--aNgrY wiTh mYsELf--
2nD wEeK oF sChOoL oVeR


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, February 17, 2005
wOrN oUt =( @ 10:00 PM

Wow, today about 7 plus pm then reach home, because go and attend CCA - Chinese orchestra. Lol, I brought my flute along for nothing lor.. They want a D chord one, not a G chord one. Anyway, I was there learning their syf piece. There are two as usual, but I started with one first. It was still manageable, really lucky that I got a bit of experience. Teacher say I can go join syf - yeah =) but only if I practise la. Going rusty liao.. Lol..

Just finished my GP module essay, now rest a while first before I go and try doing other homework. Today at bio lesson, we do human cheek cells. I had done this before in my secondary school - once in sec 2, the other time in sec3. But both time cannot see anything lor.. So now I got a sense of achievement because I managed to see my human cheek cells.. Yeah, cheers for me.

Can't wait for tomorrow, when I can go home early and sleep throughout the afternoon.. ! So tired and sleepy..

Anyway, they said that those ppl whose L1R5 get 14 - 18 will receive NIE letter. I was thinking that it was only a rumour lor. December time, they still marking our scripts. Anyway, I didn't receive the letter. Does that mean that I get above 18?? Omg, I don't want that.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr