webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY
JJC LuV fiEsTa
pOeM
sUcH a sAd dAy
wOrN oUt =(
zOo
cHiNeSe nEw yEaR
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy
rEaChiNg tHe WeEkeNds.. 0.o
nEvEr bLog fOr mAni dAyS


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, February 24, 2005
pOnNinG @ 9:00 PM

First, I must really PRAISE myself, for getting up at 6.15am to go to school today. Turns out that quite a number of ppl didn't go school. Anyway, what's the use of going sch, when I attended only the chem lecture? I was feeling pretty guilty because there was supposedly a bio test today, but we skipped all the lessons lor. Hey, it was pretty serious for someone as "guai" as me lor.. After chem lecture, my class people and I went up to the cafe, and I had breakfast (so nice!). We actually decided to go bio prac one, but in the end, the teacher "pon" herself too.. We were feeling diao, but we got back to the cafe again. Kok Fai brought his laptop and they all played halo with it. Ya, was rotting there for dunno how many hours, looking at them play games. 10 plus the class rep called and I was sooo jealous because he had just awaken. Oh gosh, I wish I can sleep longer without having to pon school. Anyway, he asked whether we wanna go out on class outing.

Turns out that the "class outing" was watching movie, eating, plus going to the library. I seriously think that our class is very cool lor - I mean, hey, go library on a class outing?? Unheard of. Ya, we watched house moving castle, a jap anime, which was pretty boring in my opinion. I still prefer Doraemon -_- After that, ate a mac meal, then went to library to borrow books. Long time never read liao. Have to read something.

By the way, O results released on monday. A part of me wanna get it, see how well or badly I have done, but most part of me was not taking this news properly. An increasing tension was building in my heart, that I will likely suffer a heart attack just before I got my hands on the piece of result slip. Now I regretted slacking liao lor.. Some say u will reap what u sow. What will I reap for slacking? Perhaps a two digit result, with a "2" in front? Oh no.

Tml, my sec sch friends asked me along for soccer. Lol.. Only got a few girls, the rest are guys. After all, quoted from some lame friend of mine, "soccer is a guys' sport." This is so sexist, honestly. I dun even know how to play lor.. Haiz.. Anyway, I intended to go to sch tml, see I'm a "guai" student. =p How long will this battle last?



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr