webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
pOnNinG
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY
JJC LuV fiEsTa
pOeM
sUcH a sAd dAy
wOrN oUt =(
zOo
cHiNeSe nEw yEaR
tHe eVe oF tHe eVe oF cNy
rEaChiNg tHe WeEkeNds.. 0.o


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, February 25, 2005
bOriNg dAy @ 3:12 PM

Yup, went school today, and only attended the chem tutorial, which was more like civics lesson, in my opinion. Skipped math lecture n tutorial. Wonder what's Mrs Leong's reaction? Anyway, I made good use of my time k.. I was examining the essence of probabiliy, carrying out my experiment using poker cards, playing "dai di" (big 2), bridge and bluff. And I had made a good hypothesis, cos it did comes true upon my intensive research, and thus it HAS became a theory in math. Well, new theory is that I can't be god of gambler liao, which is my kid ambition. Sigh... Oh well. For bridge, I won and I dunno why I won. Lol.. For bluff, I was the second to game, and hey, I wasn't a good cheater, and still I can sort of win. For dai di, I won the first two games, the lose all the others although during one particular game, I had three twos. Hey~ This goes to show that I'm not a lucky person at all. Haha.. I can only win with my foolishness, and not with my wit. Does this sound kind of ironic? After my so called research on math, went to cafe to rot and sleep.. There was a group of people there, celebrating someone's birthday, and there I was, snoring away. Han Lo was with me, and I'm really sorry to her, cos I didn't really talk much as I was catching my precious fourty winks. Yesterday, talked on the phone till midnight.. Haiz.. Seriously lack of sleep. We were discussing in the conference what is the max marks we can get. Of cos have to prepare for the worst, but hope for the best la. I told them 54 lor, all F9.. And they were like going diao. Anyway back to today. After going to the cafe, went to the hall to find the pathetically few classmates that I have. They were playing badminton, and I only played a bit in the end.. Lol.. Sometimes can't even cross the net. Was I that lousy? Anyone wanna practise with me? Badminton was one of the few sports I like. Others are floor ball, swimming (more like soaking in water), bowling (40 sth out of 300. Omg.)

Now I have decided what to be in the future liao. I had graciously gave up my dream of being a world class surgeon, but instead, opted to be a forensic scientist instead. Mdm Lee says that it was an interesting ambition. Hmm.. But whether I can be one in the future depends on how smart my brain can grow, and how less clumsier I can get. No more dreams of rich tai tai (although I still dun mind being one) liao. Cos there's no insurance that can be bought for a broken heart right?

Later still gotta go play soccer. Yeah.. Haiz, will next week be the same as these two days? No people in class at all. Even go school, oso nv go lessons. It's so boring, and to think, we have to be seperated in another two weeks' time. Gosh, I felt that I wasn't treasuring time much enough. Mdm Lee said that classes will be reshuffled at JAE.. Sigh..

kk, have to stop here now, or else I will keep ranting on and on. Mom was more anxious than me for my results. I was supposed to be the "scholar" of the family, a good example for my cousins and stuff. All the four generations in my family are awaiting my good news. What if I disappoint them? I didn't want to make them sad.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr