webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
IT fAIR
rEcAp
a sHoRt pOsT
my best friend
....
a BaD hOsT
siStEr's bIrThdAy
a dAy iN sChoOL
a fUn bUt eVeNtfUL dAy
o LeVeL ReSuLts


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, March 15, 2005
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe @ 1:18 PM

Ya, todae have to go shop for mom's present. Maybe gonna buy her a bottle of nice perfume. Not that i think that she doesn't smell nice, but still, there's room for improvement. =) I hate that.. Why all my family members birthdays fall so closely together? Dad: 22 feb Mum: 16 march Sis: 5 march. Omg all of them are pisces. Only I'm a nice gemini. Haha~ Now, im really broke from buying all those presents. Argh~ If there's ever a second life, I think I will request for a space-out for my family members' birthdays, so i will never be so broke again.

Wed is 4/7 class outing wor.. Actually not realli an outing la. Jus gather in one of my classmates' house and eat steamboat. haha.. dunno whether going or not, but should be going ba.. Thur is OG outing, at kbox and gg pooling after tt. Argh~ both of the activities I not interested one.. Haha.. I cant sing, i cant pool. So how? Considering whether wanna go or not. but pls DO NOT force me to sing. Thanks ya? the only times i sing is during bathing, and with very close friends/ family members. So, im sure u all will understand. Don't lk being a wet blanket though. Hey but i realli cant pool and sing. and mayb oso cant wake up.

yesterday i baked egg tarts. Whoa! It's extremely nice ok. Haha. Although its a bit burnt but it taste quite all right. My uncle popped a lot into his mouth ok. This means that it IS edible. if someone begged me to make it again, maybe i shall consider. (hey i sound like some stuck-up people, isn't it? Lol..) selling at 4 for $1 though.

Okie, enough craps liao. To go or not to go? suggestions?

aiyah hv to go out liao. till the next time. =D



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr