webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
siStEr's bIrThdAy
a dAy iN sChoOL
a fUn bUt eVeNtfUL dAy
o LeVeL ReSuLts
fReAkInG oUt
sUpEr SiAn
sOcCeR iS fUN!!
bOriNg dAy
pOnNinG
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, March 08, 2005
a BaD hOsT @ 6:47 PM

Something diao happened today. Han Lo came to my house after school to slack and poke around, ya and I was quite glad that someone wanted to visit my house .. Haha.. Because during sec sch times, I don't like people to come to my house because I found it very untidy. BUT I went other people's houses and it was eqally untidy. So I finally sorted out my thinkings. Lol.. Like something significant like that. Argh, talking craps again / *smack myself*. Anyway, back to Han Lo's visit. There's really nothing special to play in my house, so we decided to watch some vcd lor.. I showed her the Jay chou's concert vcd and she was very enthu about watching it. So *flick*, the vcd was on. His songs were good, I must admit. Ya, so I listened and listened, with an occasional sing-along. At first, I was sitting on the sofa with Han Lo. After that, I slumped to the ground, for god-knows-what reason.

All of a sudden, I fall RIGHT ASLEEP. Yup, complete with all the snorings and stuff, I think. Han Lo was like, feeling quite diao, but ya, she kept her composure and continuing watching the stuff. After about half an hour, I woke up, still feeling quite blurish. When I realised that I had fallen asleep, I apologised with a sheepish look on my face. Han Lo was saying "never mind" all this, when I fall asleep AGAIN. Argh.. In total, I slept about an hour? Talk about bad host. *Sigh*, I feel so guilty now for not attending to my guest. Lol (=^_^=)

It was not a very good day in school la.. First lesson was bio tutorial. Ms Lo went to get the tutorial 7, then wanted us to do it, then she go through some of the answers. It was quite slack la, but the rest of my classmates are not there lor. Only six pathetic people went to attend lessons throughout the day. Actually I thought my classmates would attend chem prac cos there's a SPA trial today. I was wrong. The same six pathetic people turned up. Argh. Felt quite cheated la. Some more, I was late. For some reason, the people who were MIA also didn't attend civics, the most relaxing lesson of all. Haha, by that point of time, I was feeling quite amused liao, but at the same time, sian diao.

Wonder if tml will be the same as today? Ya, got math test on APGP tml, think I not going ba. I'm seriously lousy in that, can't even do a question. So I think I'm going to pon that. Why bother sitting for a test that I know nuts about?



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr