webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
a dAy iN sChoOL
a fUn bUt eVeNtfUL dAy
o LeVeL ReSuLts
fReAkInG oUt
sUpEr SiAn
sOcCeR iS fUN!!
bOriNg dAy
pOnNinG
fAtHeR's bIrThDaY
JJC LuV fiEsTa


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, March 05, 2005
siStEr's bIrThdAy @ 1:15 PM

Today is my one and only sister's birthday.. Haven't even got her a gift. Some sister I am eh? But most probably buy her the jay chou's concert vcd ba, since she wanted it so badly.. My family and I went to celebrate with her yesterday.. Ya, we ate at the japanese restaurant, and to my surprise, it was pretty nice. Actually, I don't fancy jap food cos I don't eat raw stuff. So everything I ordered is nicely cooked. Aha. I ordered tempura set, soft shell crabs, a platter of suishi. Was full to bursting when I finished all that, not including a mango pudding and chocolate moose. Aw~ I do pity my poor stomach. But the food is NICE, esp the tempura. Omg, I might find myself going inside again within one month.

Anyway, I accompanied Ann to SP, cos she wanted to ask about the music and audio tech course. Although she can get into JC, she didn't want to.. Hmm, a lot of my friends are going to poly instead of jc.. Sigh.. Which means I gonna be seperated from them soon. Even those who attended three month course with me are going away. Even those people with lots of distinctions oso going to poly. Feeling quite sad la.. Those people who grew up with me, are now leaving slowly, one by one. Lost is the word I want to say.

Ya, went to play bowl after going to sp. Do I excel in anything at all? Sigh. I couldn't find a 7 pound ball, so used a 6 pound one. And still lose so terribly. Argh~ But it had been fun. I was playing with close friends of mine, people whom I feel comfortable with, so it wasn't that bad. Anyway, they aren't better than me by a lot. Haha.. That ah gong even threw his ball backwards. Lol~ I figured out that I wouldn't dare to play in front of any other people except them. Haha..

After I got to jc, have to suffer so much stress liao. Can I really really cope with it? Thinking that if A levels didn't do well, have to go poly, makes me think twice. But what's done is done.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr