webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg
SNYO concert
kBoX
sTeaMboAt
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe
IT fAIR
rEcAp
a sHoRt pOsT
my best friend
....


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, March 24, 2005
oRiEntAtioN tWO @ 11:15 PM

s-u-p-e-r, super tts wat we are
s-i-a-n, sian is wat we are
super super *clap clap*
sian sian*clap clap*
sian super *clap clap*
super sian*clap clap*...

Yups, tts what we are feeling during the two admin days at JAE. Lots and lots n lots of talks. Oh the agony, the sian-ness! Can't they spare a thought for us? We jus came back with the sure-to-perish feeling (A levels is tough ya?), then they bomboard us with endless talks. Not only is that a boring exercise for us to listen, it hinders blood circulation too. *sigh* when people stays in one position for too long (particularly in cross leg style), will surely get numb one lor... Haiz. I seriously think tt in halls, they should build chairs, as in auditorium kind. Something like our Lt5 would be nice. Haha.

Anyway, I chose back the same combination lor, chem and bio. Haiz, like a lot of people changing courses lor.. Haiz, have to sae bye bye to 05S04 liao. Will miss u guys. haha, its realli not tt i dun wan to take 4As, but I know that coping with 3As will be a task for me liao. haiz, im not even sure tt i have choosen the correct path. If someone will please enlighten me. Make me feel sure that I have choosen correctly. Make me feel that I have not make a blunder in my life. *sigh*

Dance mass dance again. Haha, got two partners on two seperate days la. Both are shy and a bit stoning kind. But nvm la, i still have fun. Cos it brought me back memories of the camp, which I really did enjoy. Haha, anyway, both oso my previous OG mates. But never talk so much. Thank god its not him la. Sou mun and tilin should noe who ya? haha.. Cos he must be the most disgusting person in our Og. K la, not tt im veri critical but I dunno why, I jus cant stand him (and so does the other girls.) Anyway, I think I'm quite bad today. This particular guy, whose name I shall not mention, was dancing with me la. He is soooo quiet and was quite stoned. Always no expressions one. Haha.. Then the jello dance, I very violent with him la~ There's this part have to push the guy partner away one. Then I hit him really hard. haha.. Actually oso intending to complete it with a kick one, but i din aim properly, so miss. The main reason is that, im quite irritated have to repeat the loca part so many times. Haha. Then a miracle happend. Finally got some expression liao. He was like going diao, but at least he gave me a smile and speak something in a voice no more than a whisper. Is that luck or wat? I got something out of him. Finally. What a big achievement. whew.

Yesterday pei sou mun waited for her ahem, with tilin.. Then he was taking so loong la. We waited for close to three hours. Diao, its quite obvious that I'm not a very patient kind of person, cos I kept whining tt i wanna go home n sleep. Btw we went through all kinds of weathers during the wait la. This will give u an idea how long we have waited. Ok, so here goes:

The weather swing:
When we decided to wait, the sky was full with dark clouds, threatening nth less than a big downpour.
After some time, it did rain.
rain, rain, plus thunder n lightning. (Argh)
rain stopped.
still a bit of lightning for some reason.
lightning stopped too.
sky was still quite dark....
and finally a ray of sunshine peeped through the dark clouds..
white clouds appeared.
sunshine at last!

so how long is that? lol. Ok, so cant blame me for being in a slightly bad temper by the end of the wait. So when tt guy in concern walks towards us, we all dao-ed him. In fact, I dao-ed him today too. he said hello then i nv reply back. Haha, but its actually not meant to be serious la. Just joking nia. But hope he n her will get together in a happy ending ya. Like tong hua. haha..!

k, I suddenly realised what i wanna do in the future, as I was talking with ruiyuan on msn. I decided to have a big listed company of my own, selling single cell protein. Nice idea ya? I told him that I shall be called michelle pte ltd. Then he said me bhb. haha. but although he said that, he still says that he wanna be a slping partner. Which means that, he has seriously consider (lol), and decided that my company has a bright future. But in the end, I told him to wash toilets. 140 at that. aha.

haiz, have to change classmates again. haiz. Really dun bear to part with them ya? although only spent two months plus with them, I have already got used to them. I dun like changes. Eek.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr