webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe
IT fAIR
rEcAp
a sHoRt pOsT
my best friend
....
a BaD hOsT
siStEr's bIrThdAy
a dAy iN sChoOL
a fUn bUt eVeNtfUL dAy


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, March 17, 2005
sTeaMboAt @ 1:07 PM

Nowadays, seems to be eating lots. Bet I gained a nice couple of pounds liao. But, I still can't muster the courage to step onto the weighing scale, for fear that I receive disappointing results. Although, I know that I had gained weight, but I didn't want it to be confirmed, you see. Hope im not contradicting myself.

Anyway, yesterday was sort of a 4/7 class outing. The reason I added "sort of" is because only seven people, including me, turned up. Kinda disappointing results, but I did enjoy myself there. Aha. We gathered in Tze kee's house to eat steamboat. Actually, I didn't really drink the soup, but keep barbequing things for myself ~ omg, the chicken is real nice. Anyway, it was really nice of her mum to treat us to this. Shall upload pictures of our gathering later on. Heez. I think we behave like real gluttons, pigging out on food endlessly. However, one big minus point is that the oil keep splattering around, in such a way that by the end of the meal, all of us were severly scalded. Argh! No pain, no gain. If u wanna eat nice food, have to sacrifice a bit of your skin lor.. haha. It splattered onto my forehead, and it was real painful. But after a while, i didn't care so much anymore, who cares about the oil? Haha, but it was amusing to see that in the midst of eating, when I announced that i wanna take pics, all of them scrambled around, trying to tidy themselves up a bit. Wow, girls are so vain. But nvm, it's onli nature. Lol.. *winks*

Actually, today is OG outing one. But I didn't go, not because I'm antisocial or what, instead, I had my reasons. (although not very good reasons, but they r still are reasons.) Firstly, im damn broke after buying so many birthday presents, and moreover i still owe money (sad!), so i didn't want to spend so much money on gg out. Next time perhaps. Secondly, it's jiun ru's birthday.. so had to go dap's house help her celebrate. So sorry guys. I do feel guilty of myself. *lowers head in shame.* Anyway, a sneak preview of jiun ru's birthday celebration (^_^) :

Happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday to jiun ru;
happy birthday to you!

Nice bit of singing by me. Lol. Hey, have to be honoured ok, cos not everyone has the chance to hear me sing. Aha. Although it do sounds awful (ahem), but it's the thought that counts, right??

Mom's happy with the gift that we bought for her (fcuk perfume), and the birthday cake was real nice. I even had some for my breakfast. Buttercream simply rocks. *whistles*. Ya, and it's a coffee buttercream cake. I had four big slices out of it. *burp*. but i wouldn't mind more. See what I mean by growing fat?

Ya, presently, I'm doing a nice bit of reading on prince william. In case you dunno, he's the second-in-line to the throne in british monarchy system. Which means, he will one day be king la. That's beside the fact, but he is utterly charming. haha. Shall upload some really nice pictures of him, from young till now. Aha. Although that book may be a bit pro-william, but if he doesn't have any good points, the book doesn't even have anything to write right? So, it must be true to some extent. So, he's just some prince charming of almost every girls' dream. Yup, he's good looking, kind, smart, rich, and is of royalty. So there. But, what I really admire about him is not about his riches, but the way he deals with his fame. Famous people always grow arrogant (maybe slightly for some), but he never does. He even does volunteer work, and did not want people to address him as prince. It must be real pressuring to grow up in front of the eyes of british people, in front of the camera lens. But till now, he is handling well, even though he is a bit camera - shy and all that. I reckon, that if it's me, I will die of nervous breakdown. haha. So, isn't that worth some admiration? BESIDES THAT, even though he is guaranteed a life of wealth, he don't take it for granted. Some people will think, why study and work when u are rich? But prince william doesn't think that way. In fact, he scores pretty good grades. Hmm, so isn't this worth some admiration? Yeah, for so long, i didnt hav any idol, so i shall make him my idol (apart from daniel radcliffe).

Ok, enough about that. Now when im typing, I realised that i smell of butter cream. Tsk.

Btw, i tink im a real sadist. popular bookstore having a sale on books now, then I carried one thick book home, entitled "true crime through history." It features the 100 most infamous murderers in the last two centuries. Omg, it's the only book that caught my interest. I particularly like one of the stories, the brides in the bath. Haha, it's abt a murderer who kills his brides in a bathtub. How cool is that? (ok, its cruel, but still brilliant.) Till now, nobody knows how he does that. Ya, and there is another book which also caught my interest (i almost forgot about it). This book is entitled: "an encyclopedia of women killers". Haha, women can be more dangerous than men. So guys out there, do not ever offend the female species. Aha.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr