webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
kBoX
sTeaMboAt
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe
IT fAIR
rEcAp
a sHoRt pOsT
my best friend
....
a BaD hOsT
siStEr's bIrThdAy


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, March 20, 2005
SNYO concert @ 4:31 PM

Yesterday went to watch SNYO (singapore national youth orchestra) concert. It was pretty high class - tt's all I can say because I doubt few people can appreciate that kind of music. (and im one of them, no less). Lolx. Anyway, was supposed to go with sis, but ended up with mum instead, which was quite regretful. Not that I don't enjoy her company, but she doesn't appreciate classical music. In fact, she wanna go off during the interval because she couldn't stand another half an hour of music. See what I mean? mom even went to the extent of tempting me with a pizza hut treat so tt i could pei her go off. That was quite manipulative of her becos I LOVE PIZZA! She was saying something like that:

"If we can make it back to jurong point in time, that is provided we leave now, then I can bring u go pizza. But if u wanna stay until nine something, then pizza hut will be closed by the time we reach jp, so we can only eat at mac."

Diao. What a downright bribery case. BUT - i did stay on, haha, partly for my love for music (mind you, I can only appreciate. Not play it. ) and on the account of liyana. Friends ought to support one another ba. During secondary school days, I frequently performed in chinese orchestra concerts (tickets were sold to friends and family.) So I can understand how sad it was for ur loved ones to leave in the midst of the concert. Because that could only mean one thing: their support for you is wavering. Omg.

The concert was fabulous, but the pieces they choose are not very thoughtful though. They should be more appealing to the public, in my opinion. But never mind, the arts in singapore is not vibrant enough, and we can still improve on that hopefully. Hopefully. Only if singaporeans participate more in these kind of artistic events.

Sweet potato buns on sale at pau dian. They are damn nice.. Argh. 60 cents a piece. I had two yesterday. How nice~ A mildly sweet taste lingers in your mouth even if u have finished them. The light sweetness is enough to make people's hearts melt. Chi zai kou li, tian zai xing li. Ok, maybe im exaggerating, but its still delicious. Worth a try. I was sorely tempted to try the organic vegetable buns (innovative ya?) also on sale there. But as I was broke, i cant buy more. Bet it will be delicious as well. *drools*

Today was an uneventful day. Started reading harry potter and the order of the phoenix. Again. But I simply love it! I'm harry potter's fan! Yeah! *hops around and cheer* I could hardly wait for july. BECAUSE - the sixth book, harry potter and the half-blood prince will be out in july. In case some of you turn up ur nose upon reading this, I can say that it isn't childish at all to reading harry potter at my age. Yes, I'm still young. Aha. But it's a good read for adults too. (although I had given up making mom read it.)

Posting results will be out on tue, 22nd march, I heard. good luck all of you out there. hope u get into the school of ur choice. =D



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr