webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
zZz
mAth maKeS mE mAd
cLeMeNti MINDS
...
mOtHeRs' dAy sPeCiaL
cRapPy dAy
mOm aNd dAd'S weDdiNg aNniVeRsaRy
oUch
wOrN oUt
wHaT a rEliEf


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, May 19, 2005
finally end of da week..whew @ 9:45 PM

Every monday when I go to school (ya, complete with ties and everything), all I look forward is the weekend.. yeah, finally going to arrive le.. woohoo.. but still got lotsa work to do. But its still better than going to school and to that cockroach-filled toilet.. oOps..did i just mention about tt cockroaches?? eeks. Yup, it happened. Yet again.

Why must it be mi again? Everytime I stepped into tt guilty first floor toilet, i muz see a cockroach one leh (or rather they wanna see me.) dunno suay like wat seh. This time, its not spinning ard in circles on the floor or even on the toilet cubicle door, BUT it is on da ceiling.. yucks. All i saw was something brown, fat and have many legs de. This is enough for me. I yelled and ran all the way back to LL, where co was held. Someone pls be kind enough to scrub that toilet clean, clear the sewage pipe, and whatever thing you do, i will be eternally grateful to u for giving me a spick and span toilet for the rest of the whole one and a half years.

CO wasn't bad today, just a bit boring. The teacher was with the erhu section, so i took the time to slack n stone. I tried to study my bio notes, cos a lot of it i couldnt understand, but i ended up twirling my pen with my fingers and staring into words that I do not recognise. im the only flute player left in CO, after the whole J2 cohort leave.. argh. How can that be? haiz.. i dun wan to be soloist, nor do i have the capability, skills and guts to be one. wondering what izzit like to have a peaceful life? i wan to fit nicely into the background. Argh. my beats always wrong one, so i have to listen to the music to know where im supposed to enter. Now that im alone by myself, the sense of fear is much too strong. In my head, i can almost picture how the conductor scream at me for making so many mistakes. J2 got a lot of pro flute players and all of them are leaving.. sianz. really pei fu my senior, jinfeng, for being real pro and taking over the flute soloist when he left two days before SYF. If it wasn't for him, we might not be able to scrap a silver at all. my other seniors are great people too. real friendly. ahahax.

our whole class is involved in pre-u seminar. sianz. sure lotsa rehearsals one. doing pw is stressful as usual, not to mention the same piling load of homework i mention about. Half day school tml! but still, can't go home early.. eeyo. got some talk about social entrepreneurship and briefing for pre u sem.

Principal was super strict today. he walked into EVERY single classroom, with a cane in his hand. when he barged into our chinese class, we are all taken by surprise. then teacher quickly ask us to greet principal, then he says dunnit. treating the teacher as though she is transparent, he started commanding people to take out their bus passes. later than i realise that he is punishing those who have "funny hairstyles" and spiky hair. kinda unfair of him, cos some of them really have natural spiky hair.

Need to improve on every single subject i take. chem bio math chinese gp. grrr. for the first chinese paper teacher let us do, i got 56/100 at first. then i found out that teacher counted wrongly, and shld be 80/100. This enlightened me on something though. although i did well for this paper, it does not mean my chinese is good and that i can be complacent. i know myself the best, so i know my chinese is actually not of good standard. sian. i really dun like chinese. onli chinese movies and dramas n pop songs i supposed. nth more than that.

was in bio lecture today.. haha, saw someone took off specs and started snoozing. its not a pretty sight, i shld sae, but i shld pity the poor fellow for being so "tired". real or not, i dunno. but wat i do noe is that, he is not paying attention in class. ahahax. bet snow will kill me for writing that in my blog. lolz.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr