webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
cRapPy dAy
mOm aNd dAd'S weDdiNg aNniVeRsaRy
oUch
wOrN oUt
wHaT a rEliEf
tRaMatiSiNg
oRaNge pIe
cOcKrOacHiNg -_-
sTrAwbErRy juIcE??!
wHeRe aRe dA goOd oLd dAys??


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, May 09, 2005
mOtHeRs' dAy sPeCiaL @ 6:53 PM

Ok, its the day after mothers' day le..i dunno why i put that as my title..
-_-lll anyway, being the nice daughter that I am, I haven't buy anything for my mom yet. Hey don't get me wrong - i wasn't acting blur or wat, jus tt im planning to foot part of the money to let her dye her hair again. =D Seriously, her white hair getting too many le. And she's only 37. Better don't think too much when you are young, or it will lead to premature ageing. *shudders*

Went for dinner yesterday at changi there with my great grandma and family. We bought her bird's nest. Hope she likes tt. I was telling jokingly to my sis tt it would be good enuff tt i'm not thrown into some old folks' home when I'm old. Ahaha. Kind of pessimistic here? Hmmm. Dunno, singaporeans somehow lack a bit of conscience, in my opinion.

Had my bio test today. Well, it wasn't too difficult, but I bet i will do horribly in it. Lotsa crappin' and stuff on my paper. Good enough to be in the rubbish bin I expect. *sobz* I should have study more or something. Well, my brain needs polishing. Or maybe I shouldnt be in jc at all. Well, no use crying over split milk. So juz wish myself all the best. Lol.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr