webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
sToniNg
tOrtUroUs pC + yOga + hwk = hALf dEad
a nOboDy - tHaT's Me
bOriNg weEk
Lots of days nEvEr BlOg liAo
bUsY
gEtTiNg siCK =(
JJ nite
aPriL's foOL
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, April 24, 2005
wHeRe aRe dA goOd oLd dAys?? @ 5:12 PM

At this time of the day (in the middle of a well-weathered sunday too), I'm supposed to be mugging or doing hw, whichever serves more purpose. But yet, I am here, wasting my time typing in front of a computer, which isn't even a living thing. For some reason, I find that my blog is an extreme lag while other people's blogs are within reach at lightning speed. Omg, is there something amazingly wrong with my blog? Except that some words clashed la.

I promised myself to mug for my atrocious math n upcoming tests, but ... Well, should I say promises are made to be broken? This is strongly against my principles, and I still did it. For so many years, I have pledged to keep all the promises I have made, and now my reputation is tarnished. If that sounds like I'm making a mountain out of a molehill, it is NOT. It signifies the change of my character. And what makes a person? His or her character. Sure, people will be clicking their tongues or shaking their heads (whichever they prefer) once they read this. Most will probably feel that I should spend time working instead of lamenting here. Well, what can I reply? The first thing that occured in my mind was "motivate me then."

Haha, maybe it's time to make use of the concept of peer pressure. Oh well, whatever.

Saturday was also an uneventful day. For once, I'm not that late for CO practice and the teacher never come until 11+. And I let my time rot away. Reading chicken soup's for the teenage soul for the n-th time in my life. I LOVE chicken soup series!! Anyone care to add to my collection? My birthday is coming. =D *hint hint*. Anyway, have taken my SYF costume le. Damn ugly. It's in a colour I dislike the most. GREEN. Omg. why do it have to be in green? The design was kind of like a malay costume. If I have the time, I shall upload a pic of it on my blog. Pls wait to criticise it. Grrr.

I keep thinking that my PW idea was sort of vague. And im racking my brain for another one. Anyone care to give me some ideas? It seems to me that, I think the kind of life people are living now are perfect (as in physical sense), and nothing can do done to improve it. Haha. Maybe I'm too easily contented ba.

Did I mention that doing some yoga can actually increase ur height? I want that! If you are thinking that you need it now, look whose blog u are reading. Omg. I'm about the SHORTEST in class. Why? Why?? For all my life, I always have been one of the shortest, if not the shortest. Can I, for once, be at least of average height? I hate my height. *sobs*.

On a happier note, my aunt had decided to help me book a chalet. (or rather try to). In the june holidays too. Actually I wanted it to be on 17-19 june. But in the end, becomes 16 - 18 june. At first, I was mildly disappointed cos it falls on a thur to sat period. But after that, I was thinking that it wasn't a bad idea after all. Lol. Haha, if those people who haven't already know the reason, pls bang urself on the wall will you? Thanks. =D

cos 16june is my birthday. Lol. =x But no birthday bash pls.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr