webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Lots of days nEvEr BlOg liAo
bUsY
gEtTiNg siCK =(
JJ nite
aPriL's foOL
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy!
oNe sIaN dAy iN sChoOl
feEliNg dizZy
tHe eYE (10)
oRiEntAtioN tWO


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, April 15, 2005
bOriNg weEk @ 8:24 PM

I have nth much to say, except that it had been a pretty boring week for me. Tutorials after lectures. Lectures after practicals. Practicals after tutorials. See? It's a cycle. Or should I say that it's a vicious cycle? Omg, I'm thinking negative. Not one ounce of PA was left in me after orientation. *sigh* Well, what to do?

The highlight today was interact club ba. We went to st joseph's old folks home, and it was really, really, very nice there. It feels peaceful, I guess? I'm not too sure myself. Anyway, all we had to do is to talk to the old folks over there. Since it was my first time there, it didnt really go on too well. I'm quite shy la, normally oso wont talk to ppl one (ooh, quiet ma..). And it took mi a great deal of courage to sat down beside a wheelchair-bound lady, and start talking to her. She speaks a bit of chinese, but mostly she talks in hokkien. Of cos, I have to accomodate her and speak hokkien too. And my hokkien was like - horrible i think? I kept stumbling over perfectly easy sentences like, "got any activities they organised?" .. eh sth liddat. It was fortunate that the lady didn't lose her temper at me, cos i cant really speak hokkien. Yea, I'm gonna do better next time. Poor linda though. When she bend down and try to communicate wif this old indian lady, she started yelling at Linda. Omg if it was me, I will probably cry or sth. But can't blame the old folks too, they must have felt really bad to be cope up like this? Imagine ur family abandoning u in an old folks' home, and the bed u were assigned to sleep to, will eventually become ur death bed? It's scary that way. I look forward to the next meeting.. =)

There's CO tomorrow. Yucks. Ok, I don't mind listening. But playing is a different matter. Especially if u gt to play the same part over n over again. It gets boring and irritating. and some more gotta go Singapore conference hall. For wat, i dunno. Mayb to familiarise ourselves there? Cos that's where SYF is held. After SYF (if i ever get to join), i will go hu-la-la already. *evil laughter* And lotsa homework, haven't touch on them. Maybe need revision too. Omg gimme a break.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr