webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
bUsY
gEtTiNg siCK =(
JJ nite
aPriL's foOL
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy!
oNe sIaN dAy iN sChoOl
feEliNg dizZy
tHe eYE (10)
oRiEntAtioN tWO
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, April 13, 2005
Lots of days nEvEr BlOg liAo @ 8:58 PM

So long never blog le..haha, kind of miss the good old days, where i update my blog everytime (I've got the time ya?) and surf the net every single day. *sigh*, but this kind of life was not to be. Everyday, we are bombarded with homework and extra activities, not forgetting to mention the tortorous PC. How are we suppose to juggle everything at once? For those who take 4As, have tonnes lots of CCAs and activities, and can still do as well, hmmm, what can I say? "I admire you...Lol..can u pls give me ur brains?" haha.

I feel so antisocial nowadays. Haiz, cos I'm in such a bad mood that I snap to most people whom I talk to, and spend time grrr-ing in a corner instead of having a nice good chat with my friends. Now that I have written it down, my sins look a million fold worse. Besides, I wasn't really making much progress in my work. Math was still horrible as usual, bio was bulky and chem was nth but a headache-causing prescription. Argh, what have I done - to choose to study in a JC? Will the old saying "things will take care of themselves" ever happen to me? I was thinking about this now. It suddenly occured to me. Some people say, "live today as you never live before. Tomorrow worries will take care of themselves", and others say "plan for tomorrow. It's the path to future". Which is true and which is not? To worry or not to worry? Proverbs and wise sayings are so confusing and I found out that many tend to be contradicting with each other. Hmm, think about that.

These few days, some people have been waving to me, and I took a looong time to respond (this is the same resonse u will get if u are asking me a qn too). This is simply due to me, stoning around in school. Anyway, Sou mun was talking to me this other day, and telling a joke or sth, I can't really remember, and I took extremely long to respond. Aha. I'm jus slow la. People say that I'm the slow coach servant in the "jie da huan xi", named "haitang". Lol. I wasn't that bad ya?

Today, I pondered on something really odd. Death. No, I'm not thinking of committing suicide, haha. Life is full of hope. Even if.. even if... I fail all my tests and couldn't study anywhere.... Well, at most, I'll be a part time cleaner and a part time entrepreneur! *crosses fingers* Ok, back to the main topic. I was watching this tv show (nope, not drama serials for once), which features a recent incident. It was a car crash and 8 people died. It was sooo sudden. I tried putting myself in the shoes of the family members. Omg, it was jus - terrible. You may be drinking pepsi cola with that person today, and tml.. he or she might be gone forever. Terrifying thought ya? Gone forever. Omg, will anyone remember that person? It's a really sad thing, esp if the deceased was a very young person. It was like, you have never expected him/her to die. You expect to be there on his or her wedding, you expect to be there to watch his or her first child being borne and watch the child's growing process, you expect to be there drinking tea with he or she when both of you are old and retired, and suddenly, he or she wasn't there anymore. Kind of lost isn't it? This kind of bring back my memory of my uncle's death. It happened when I was in sec 3, on a perfectly ordinary day. I remember I was studying for an A math test. As usual, I got so bored by A math, that I went to sleep at around 2pm, waking up at 5pm plus. went out for a bit and when I come back - omg i didnt expect it. As I was boarding the lift, I was still thinking about wat kind of food will mom cook for dinner, and the minute I insert the key into the keyhole and opened the door, my mom came rushing to me frantically. She wasnt clear about what she was saying, but it was something like this; "uncle passed away at 4pm plus today..he died on the spot.Car crash." I was in more of a shock than sadness. I remembered weeks before, I just saw him, went to his house... then he was gone - no more. Naturally, I was affected la, and my life wasn't the same again. During new year time, I kind of, still expect to see him around.. but he will always be absent. His features and looks are still fresh in my mind, will they be after 20 years perhaps?

I had this strange dream one week ago. I dreamt of my grandma, who died when I was in pri 2. It had been a long time since I dreamt of her.. and in the dream, she was always around me, protecting me from harm from afar. Can this be true? Although she had passed away from close to 9 years now, I still miss her. And I will find myself wondering, what will my life be like if she is still alive?

Ok, enough about these morbid stuff. There's interact club cca on friday.. *cheers* and they will be going on house visits. Wonder what will it be like? hmmmm.. I'm looking forward to it. =)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr