webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
tHe eYE (10)
oRiEntAtioN tWO
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg
SNYO concert
kBoX
sTeaMboAt
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe
IT fAIR
rEcAp
a sHoRt pOsT


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, March 27, 2005
feEliNg dizZy @ 3:51 PM

Yesterday slept damn late.. At about 2 sth? I was watching "hai zi . shu" on channel 8.. after tt i think went to eat a bit of supper.. dunno did wat, then poof. Suddenly its after midnight liao. Still, i didn't feel tired. So, went to read harry potter again. Its my favourite past time! haha.. Somehow, I was thinking mayb sirius black didn't die. I dunno why i kept thinking of that. Anyway, I finally finished my book 5 for dunno how many times liao. As always, I will always feel very sad on finishing that book, esp during the part when sirius died. I bet harry must be blaming himself deep inside, though its not entirely his fault. well, if there's a feeling worst than sadness, then it must be guilt. Poor him.

As usual, I woke up super late today. 12 sth in the afternoon. Argh.. Woke up to an extremely warm and boring sunday. Jc life gonna start tml. Aw. how sad. Some more, felt extremely irritated and snappy today, becos I felt really dizzy all day long. In addition, I was stewing in guilt everytime I watch tv. Kind of an angel and a devil popping up and telling me what should I do. Didn't revise any bit, and the three months to me, has gone to a complete waste. And dad was a bit disappointed in me, as I can tell. He expects me to be mugging or something, I think. And i din do anything of that sort. Diao, I'm letting my parents down. I'm so mean!

Haiz why can't people understand that, if a person seems cheerful and happy, it doens't necessarily mean so? The world is like a stage, and we are jus the actors. How many of us really, really show the real us?
k, stop writing here liao. my head really feels as though its gonna burst apart.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr