webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
oRiEntAtioN tWO
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg
SNYO concert
kBoX
sTeaMboAt
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe
IT fAIR
rEcAp
a sHoRt pOsT
my best friend


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, March 26, 2005
tHe eYE (10) @ 2:37 PM

Good friday yesterday! Lol, i wasnt a christian so i didnt have to go to church and stuff. So was able to enjoy yesterday doing my own stuff! Went to watch the eye 10. Well it wasnt very scary, but as I was watching the show, I found tt it would be quite hard for me to watch another ghost movie again. Lol, not tt im really scared or wat, but im jus questioning the purpose here. At least watch comedy will make me happy. But by watching ghost movies, first, I will get really freaked out (if its really scary) and second, it will jeopardise my body system by producing too much adrenaline. Lol, of cos im jus joking. Adrenaline wun kill u, but over the long terms, it will simply cause some fatigue.

Basically, the eye 10 is talking about the ten ways to see ghosts la. there's this bunch of teenagers who wanna try it. And ya, that's the whole story. Cant talk too much here, in case I spoil it for some of you ya? Anyway, although the movie wasnt particularly frightening, I still screamed in some of the parts lor.. There's this part I screamed: They were using chopsticks to knock the rice bowl, then the ghost .... jus ZOOMED. suddenly appear in the screen. It might not seem sth tt will make u scream, BUT - u jus have to experience it urself lor.. words explain so little. Another part which I screamed: the part when there's this basketball bouncing all over. Then this female lead jus bend down between her legs trying to see the ghost. And suddenly the ghost oso bend over. Argh. Scare me half to death. I think people scream in ghost movies not out of FEAR, but rather out of SHOCK. Agree? Like I say, u have to experience it yourself. Hmm.
Btw, the eye 10 oso quite funny during some parts la.. Thank god. haha.

As I was lying on bed yesterday, something dawned on me. Fear was building up in my heart. I can feel it. It seems that, it was the seed of fear which is planted in my heart, and now its being norished by warnings, knowledge, and so on. The seed will keep on growing and growing untill, Fear has matured. By this point of time, it will be ready. Ready to swallow me up full. Argh. I'm a coward, honestly. Cos im damn scared of A levels la.. Can i really cope? Somehow, deep in my heart, I know that I'm playing with luck. For some reason, I am ashamed of myself. Ashamed of the stupidity inside me. I admit that I have overplayed during the hols and now I'm finding it hard to get myself back. Does anyone else feel this way? Please enlighten me.

This morning, Hanxiang and ah gong woke me up. It was eleven plus and I was still snoring obviously although I slept relatively early yesterday. They were damn irritating la, calling me, so the phones (both my hse n my hp) was ringing non-stop. Smash my beautiful dream. Argh. k nvm la. It was hx who wanna borrow sth from me. Wake me up because of a pack of uno cards. Then I even called him to ask him buy chee chong fan for my breakfast. He was quite diao because I believe it was nearing lunch time le. -_-lll Lol, so we went for kfc (it simply rocks =D) and in turn, he was late for his meeting with his work friends. They were having chalet of some sort I believe. And he was lk asking me to go for the bbq, along with huimin and jennie. Haha, but i turned them down la. Becos I was quite paiseh to go there, mainly becos i didnt know the ppl there except the three of them, and I did not pay any $ at all. Besides, I was getting fatter. Argh.

Just found out tt i cant donate blood. Not that im particularly fond of needles or what (in fact i was pretty scared of pain), but I feel that I should do something to help the people in singapore. Ok, that's beside the point. I can't talk cos Im not yet 45kg. So there. My chance of accumulating gd karma is gone.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr