webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
oNe sIaN dAy iN sChoOl
feEliNg dizZy
tHe eYE (10)
oRiEntAtioN tWO
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg
SNYO concert
kBoX
sTeaMboAt
iT's gOnNa bE a ShOrt oNe
IT fAIR


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Wednesday, March 30, 2005
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy! @ 9:39 PM

Hmm, today in school was super sian lor.. listen to two hours of bio lecture (finish the whole topic on carbohydrates), then go break. Also nth to do in break lor, cos the cafe is fully occupied. How irritating, since i happened to crave for cake today. aha. so ate chicken chop instead. I think at last, I stopped liking meat so much liao.. Today i ate the chicken, i almost wanna puke out lor.. After finishing it, i even bought fruits to eat. haha, wat happened? am i converting back to an omnivore again?

During bio lec, jeremy said something like glucose is not a carbohydrate.. Or did i hear it correctly? I thought glucose is a monosaccharide, and therefore is a carbohydrate? Carbohydrates oso got simple and complex one wat.. Then some more, the chart says that monosaccharides, dissacharides and polysaccharides are under the big group called carbohydrates? If glucose is not a carbohydrate, then can it be a protein, fat, fibre or inorganic minerals? Lol. seriously! we are pure bio students and both got distinctions in bio. How come this simple thing oso dunno? Lol. Can't believe it,man. And kok fai (another pure bio student) was sitting beside me, wondering what is the fat emulsion test all about. This is a very simple food test, and we don't even know. Lol. I told him something like add water to dissolve the fat, then add equal amt of alcohol. Then see gt white ppt or not. Diao, i wasnt even sure of my answer. aha. All of us have clearly returned our bio knowledge graciously back to the teachers. how are we gonna survive? /*breaks out in cold sweat.

Went long john's eat today with tilin, limin, jer,sou mun n kaixu. Actually i din really fancy long john's (and with gd reason, which almost caused me my life), but i cannot be so picky ma, esp with friends ard. Its the majority's vote that counts. But today was ok ba. I mean, the food. After eating, went to toys rus! my all-time favourite. my friends were gg -_-", but we still went in the end.. /*cheers. I cant believe we behave like kids in there (maybe we have lost our childhood, sobs) , and some more i was wearing jj's uniform! Argh. But - it was pretty okie. Sou mun and me kept sneaking back to the hula-hoops area, and play hula-hoop. There must be some problem with the hula hoops, i conclude. Because none of them can stay on my waist. Turn three rounds and the hula hoop will automatically drop down. Haha.. Blame it on my lousy skills then.

Anyway, during the trip, they did mention once or twice about me being together with kaixu or sth close to that. And there's nothing between us! Seriously. We are only friends la.. lol, so dun get the wrong idea, sou mun, ya?

Knew my classes today liao! still taking bio chem math, which is already quite a handful. Jc life is indeed difficult. Argh. anyway soumun, tilin, jer, liyana, masada, melvin still in the same class as me! thank god. Or else i tink i will suffer nervous breakdown liao. Keep adapting to different surroundings. my class is still 05s04!!! this class simply rocks la.

Tml's activities is nothing but boring la. Have to sit down for lotsa hours to listen to numerous uselsss, unrelated talks. Ok, im grumbling. i dun tink any jcs can match our college's atrocious number of talks. *sigh*



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr