webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
gEtTiNg siCK =(
JJ nite
aPriL's foOL
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy!
oNe sIaN dAy iN sChoOl
feEliNg dizZy
tHe eYE (10)
oRiEntAtioN tWO
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg
SNYO concert


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, April 10, 2005
bUsY @ 9:49 PM

I didn't know why i put "busy" as my title, since i wasn't all the busy at all. Ok, I feel busy, but i am not. Does that make sense? Actually, I hoped to be busy, but I am not a workaholic either. Omg, im really contradicting myself. Enough of that nonsense.

Just a brief recap on the things that happened in the past few days. Friday was cca day, and as usual, I was walking around aimlessly. And yup, I chose three ccas. Chinese orchestra,interact club and ACC. Btw, it was not organized in order of interest. For CO, I was really quite unfortunate. Hmm, oh the trouble of choosing it again! Anyway, SYF was on 3rd may 05, and I might be going for it. Depends a lot really, on whether I'm able to catch up or not. It's not exactly like choir, where u just practise ur vocals eh? Its like, having the practise the fingerings all this. Besides, I haven't played flute for a long time AND i was such a mediocre player that I'm sometimes ashamed of myself. *sigh* but the teacher want me to join the SYF as he knows that I have some experience. I'm not a good player, and I'm sure that he wouldn't have chose me if he had a choice. *sigh* again. But a nice long testimonial at the end of my two years (hopefully not THREE) would be good. Aha.

Interact club is really out of my interest. It looks fun and meaningful to be doing volunteer work all this. It's sort of like a contribution to the society, where I have been well taken care of for the past 16 years. I really feel obliged to do something in return. ACC...well. I dunno. I just joined. Lol.

On saturday, went for CO practice. It wasn't what u really call "enriching", since I wasn't really doing anything constructive. All the people there were like...experts? And I was practically turning into a stone slab there. Eeyer. And my D chord flute was really like...spoilt. Can't get a decent note out of it. Haiz, look like I have to borrow from jiun ru liao. Hmm, felt a bit outcasted there in CO practice. I mean, I didn't know all the flute players, and they didn't seem to want to know me either. -_-" haha. Whatever. Let nature take its own course ba. It wasn't really a good first impression for me.

Jennie's birthday. Watched house of fury. Eh, not bad I guess. Not extraordinarily good either. I finished a box of nachos all by myself. Aha. But there was this part, where there were lots of fighting, and I was like..dozing off? I amazed myself myself sometimes. Lol. It wasnt even some boring love movie. What an oddball I am.

Did my homework on sunday. Omg, really behind time in math. how? how?? how!!?? (steadily getting more desperate)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr