webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
aPriL's foOL
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy!
oNe sIaN dAy iN sChoOl
feEliNg dizZy
tHe eYE (10)
oRiEntAtioN tWO
tHroAt iS fAiLiNg
SNYO concert
kBoX
sTeaMboAt


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, April 02, 2005
JJ nite @ 3:59 PM

Jus attended the second jj nite yesterday night! It was pretty fun, but the first one still rocks more. Ya, cheers, dances, singing all these kind of stuff. Hmm I don't regret going after on. Ya, even with the less-than-enthu dance partner which i gotten.

The jj spirit was just - wow. The magic has taken place in jus two days. Particularly for the second intakes, who were quiet as mouses on their first day here, and loud as horns during orientation. This school just rocks - no doubt about that. I even met one of my three-mths classmate in chinese lesson. Well, I dunno her name, but she told me that she had originally gotten into SAJC, and moreover, gotten into the prestigous course of double science, double math. But she wanna appeal back to jjc, even though she couldn't take her dream combi anymore. See what i mean? People are willing to get back in, because there are really few jcs i see with the kind of spirit that jj has. Hmm.

However, it would have be better, if more people have returned for jj nite. Most people did not want to come back because they thought that jj nite will end around midnight. Nah - we got released at 10 sth, although we still want more.

Will be seeing my new classmates on monday! Wonder what will they be like? Hopefully, they are as good as the classmates I gotten during first three months! Shame that not all of them stay in jj, or remain in the same combi. Well, we can't have everything in the world ; hopefully they will be happy wherever they are now. =)



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr