webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
tOrtUroUs pC + yOga + hwk = hALf dEad
a nOboDy - tHaT's Me
bOriNg weEk
Lots of days nEvEr BlOg liAo
bUsY
gEtTiNg siCK =(
JJ nite
aPriL's foOL
cHiLdhoOd rEdiScoVeRy!
oNe sIaN dAy iN sChoOl


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, April 22, 2005
sToniNg @ 9:38 PM

Today wasnt wat u will call "a good day". For one, it has been a tiring week although I haven't done much. During maths lecture, I was going
-_-" since my trigo sux to the core. Actually there's not a single chapter in maths tt im really good at. I jus know a bit of everything. Lol - but obviously tt's not enough for A levels la. Dunno why people keep saying me like veri stressed n tired. Do I look tt bad? lol. I didn't even put in 100% output la. And i noe im gonna pay for it later in my jc life.

CO practice today. Actually it should be on thur, for because the conductor cannot make it, then change to friday. Omg, make mi miss gg to interact club. Anyway, co practice is boring today la. For the "da mo shui xiang", I almost dunnit to play anything at all. Lol. So "long teng hu yue" is better. although its super fast, and i cant catch up with some parts, but its more occupying. Haha, and "ong lai" likes zhao ying! he was like keep telling the poor erhu guy to move aside, so tt he can get a better view of her. Besides tt, I thought i heard him say "she looks nice with her smile". Lol. He ar.. apart from being a bit pervertic, still not bad la. Can play well in flute and piano (grade 8. dun play play ah). HAHA.. i almost laugh untill my stomach cramped.

Btw zhaoying kanna tripped by ming jie. BLSS CO where got get chocolate orange pie? Lol, she is the only one being tricked la. Poor her. but why she go n believe them i dunno. Anyway they got silver. I was half wishing tt they get COP, cos i dun like tt "him". Eeyer, always kanna scolded by him de. wth. and he's my junior la.

i'm going mad le!! the co pieces keep ringing in my mind. Can I shake it off?

BBQ next saturday!! i love food. wa ha ha ha.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr