webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
mOm aNd dAd'S weDdiNg aNniVeRsaRy
oUch
wOrN oUt
wHaT a rEliEf
tRaMatiSiNg
oRaNge pIe
cOcKrOacHiNg -_-
sTrAwbErRy juIcE??!
wHeRe aRe dA goOd oLd dAys??
sToniNg


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, May 06, 2005
cRapPy dAy @ 9:45 PM

My cockroaching incidents have seriously traumatised me - so much that everytime I see something moving on the ground, I will hop around. I think tilin is uber irritated with me le..haha.. cos everytime she wanna pull me go toilet, i will scream and protest. And she will be like - "fine..." with an annoyed expression. Haha..

Today, interact club interview was a bit boring I bet i wun be chosen because I'm the only one with a second CCA, some more a heavy performing arts one. Anyway, i think im still not up to it yet. Haha.. Oh well.

I found one chem tys. The other I dunno where it evaporated to. I'm sure I take 18 tys.. And 18 classmates order it. So where have it gone? mayb in the chaos, someone misplaced it. Oh well. I'm really really sorrie tt u guys have to pay one dollar each to pay for the missing tys. Its all my fault. =(

Late ex-president wee kim wee's funeral today. When I was watching the live broadcast on channel newsasia, I'm seriously quite sad. Such a fine man, and he is gone. Sure, everyone dies. But we don't actually prepare ourselves for someone's death ya? So whenever it comes, whether the person was young or old, it will come as a shock to us. Is there anything we can do about it? Sometimes, it's quite a chore to have highly developed brains, which enhance ur different emotions. Argh.

To be a person, it's hard. But its harder to be a good person.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr