webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
oUch
wOrN oUt
wHaT a rEliEf
tRaMatiSiNg
oRaNge pIe
cOcKrOacHiNg -_-
sTrAwbErRy juIcE??!
wHeRe aRe dA goOd oLd dAys??
sToniNg
tOrtUroUs pC + yOga + hwk = hALf dEad


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, May 05, 2005
mOm aNd dAd'S weDdiNg aNniVeRsaRy @ 9:09 PM

OoH... I never knew that my dad n mom's wedding anniversary is on 8th May.. how sweet. aha. and they are going out to celebrate and have dinner. Yups, with ME and MY SISTER. how cool is that? ahahaz. Food.. omg, i love good food. And sunday is mother's day too (at least I thought so). Dunno what to buy for mom. =D I'm seriously broke. Okie, I have never be rich lar. -_-

Today is a very important day. It is the BIG DAY that I shall make a promise to myself. I will NEVER EVER go to the toilet on first floor in jjc again, if I can help it. I believe its the one beside classroom 101. It is seriously infested with cockroaches. Omg, my worst fear. Argh. I believe that you guys know that I have been scared by cockroaches for at least two times in that guilty toilet? TODAY IS THE THIRD TIME. As usual, I was checking the toilet cubicle for tt blasted creature, and found myself breathing a sigh of relief when I saw none. Then I closed da door behind me, hung my bag on the hook. And there it was. On the cubicle door. Gathering courage not to scream, I withdrew from that toilet immediately. Argh. Why am I always the unlucky one? who saw cockroaches wherever I go?And did I mention that, yesterday morning, when I was walking to the bus interchange to go school, I saw TWO cockroaches crawling in front of me. Why?? why is this place infested with these creatures? I hate it.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr