webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
oRaNge pIe
cOcKrOacHiNg -_-
sTrAwbErRy juIcE??!
wHeRe aRe dA goOd oLd dAys??
sToniNg
tOrtUroUs pC + yOga + hwk = hALf dEad
a nOboDy - tHaT's Me
bOriNg weEk
Lots of days nEvEr BlOg liAo
bUsY


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Sunday, May 01, 2005
tRaMatiSiNg @ 11:44 PM

Lots of things happened on saturday ya.

First, I woke up at the correct time. (by the way, there's CO full dress rehearsal for SYF at 8.30am in school in case u dunno =D). My mom was noisy as usual, screaming and kicking my blanket to ask mi to wake up. well i did. and my alarm clock rang too. then, i was thinking "so early...*yawn*.. another five mins of slp will help.." so i slept. and slept. and slept. omg, when I woke up, its REALLY late. For fear tt i will be kicked out of syf (hey such a waste cos i practise so hard), I rushed around, trying to get everything in place, brushing my teeth and forgetting to bathe. (yucky right?) I was looking for my keys all over the place (cos i saw them a min ago before i wanna leave the hse) then found tt it had somehow hid itself well in a corner. In such a bad mood then. I couldn't believe how blur i was. Anyway, feeling super bad-tempered, i ran out of my house grabbing the house keys instead.

I took a taxi to school and it cost me $3.80. omg, i could have eat happy meal with tt amt of money. And did i mention tt i bang my knuckles on the cab door when i got in? Grrr. And there's this other thing tt makes me sooo malu. Pls dun ask me wat izzit. but i practically blushed red.

During practice, da conductor was kinda like scolding us cos the previous day, we were supposed to arrive for prac, and yet we didn't. Jus for info sake, I was at SJH. lolz. well, after a relatively short period of time, he stopped. and i was lured into a false sense of security tt all would be fine.
Little do I know tt the climax had just arrived. *drum rolls* the flute soloist tt we have in CO .. a really good player... he quitted on saturday. Omg, and four days away is our SYF. Another flute player, pineapple oso quitted becos of some "bu shuang" reasons. Omg. Its cool when u look it at some angles. But to me, its quite a lack of responsibilty on their part. four days onli, and they will be free. Free to leave to prepare for their A levels. And yet they choose to leave and forgo every single prac that they had for SYF. Isn't tt such a waste? Endurance is a virtue. Aahh..now i appreciate tt. Luckily, we have tis guy called jinfeng who took over our flute soloist. bless him.

We had our full dress rehearsal even though they had leave, which is good of cos. The skirt was so loooong tt it was dragging on the floor while i was walking. then the accident happened. I was so clumsy that i sort of tripped when i ran up the stairs of LT5. Omg, it was damn malu.

Haiz, enough about incidents.

Og bbq was held at night and i did enjoy myself. cos we got to see some other ppl previously in our og tt was not in our school anymore and oso catch up with our ogls and faciliator, zhaorong. it was quite unorganized at first, cos everybody was dashing up and down my house to do things, take things, cut the stingray, whatever. But afterwards it turn out to be ok. We talk a lot.. and the food is good, although i din eat a lot. I was too busy toking. I onli ate some satay, a few hot dogs here and there, and one mid joint chicken wing. sad right? lets have another og bbq in june!! cos our bdae all fall on june. ahahaz. wei hoong oso joined us in the bbq since we have to borrow some things from him and he was my neighbour. Cool ya? He was telling me this : "there's a very fun thing to play leh..in our estate." i was mildly surprised but curious at the same time, so i went along wif him to see tt "interesting thing". It turns out to be something from the playground. Haha.. funny right? Lol.omg do i look like a kid or sth? but ya, the thing turns out to be fun to play with. -_-
The bbq end at 1 am plus.

Sunday: woke up at 2pm. wash up and eat "you tiao". went out with family to shop ard. eat dinner. went home. omg, so routine.so yar, the point is, nth much happen on sunday, which is today. and oh...! now i remember. MY HOMEWORK IS PILING UP.

yucks. gotta do my homework tml. wish mi luck in completing them. Omg, i need studying. tests are coming up.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr