webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
wHaT a rEliEf
tRaMatiSiNg
oRaNge pIe
cOcKrOacHiNg -_-
sTrAwbErRy juIcE??!
wHeRe aRe dA goOd oLd dAys??
sToniNg
tOrtUroUs pC + yOga + hwk = hALf dEad
a nOboDy - tHaT's Me
bOriNg weEk


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, May 03, 2005
wOrN oUt @ 9:32 PM

Really tired today. And this blogger thingy had to shut down on me.. Grrr. So this is da second time I typing this. *yawn* was quite a packed day today. Reached school at about 6.50 am (what an achievement, I usually leave school at 6.55am, aha). The high heels shoes were not helping things a bit. Besides making it REALLY difficult to walk properly, it oso cause blisters on my feet. haiz.

Kinda cheated into tying plaits today. Zhao ying was saying that CO syf need to tie plaits lor.. So I did. In the morning, at the interchange, people keep staring at me. Particularly those secondary school kids. "see what see? Never see before izzit?" my mind screamed at them. Besides, I was looking awkward with two big bags and my flute. Grrr. When I reached school, the same thing happened. I was sitting at the canteen, waiting for zhao ying, and there - stares again. I'm not attention seeking ya? Today, I was being stared at for the whole day. Therefore, I promise you, I will never ever tie plaits to school again. Haiz.

I tripped over the costume many times. OoPs. But I always balance myself before I really fall down. *claps* for me. aha. Anyway, the performance wasn't really what I termed as "great", but still we got a SILVER. Lol. I didn't really expect that.

After syf, still have to go and attend lessons. What a bore -_-" But anyway, I keep giving the sian diao face throughout the day. Well, I'm really tired. So it's not actually my fault. The thought of having PC after so much mental strain is torturous. Omg.

But still - i survived. Well not really. I ran two rounds on the track, then rest because I was having this sharp pain at my abdominal area. Aw. And I felt nauseous all the way too. What an awful feeling. I shall declare my hatred for PC.

Keep dozing off at odd times today.. On the bus, during lessons, chatting with friends, anywhere. Yawn. I need sleep. Was so paiseh when my head practically dropped on someone's shoulders. Lol. Cos I was dozing off on the bus ma. argh.

tt's all now. lotsa things to copy, since i miss hell lots of lesson today.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr