webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
mOtHeRs' dAy sPeCiaL
cRapPy dAy
mOm aNd dAd'S weDdiNg aNniVeRsaRy
oUch
wOrN oUt
wHaT a rEliEf
tRaMatiSiNg
oRaNge pIe
cOcKrOacHiNg -_-
sTrAwbErRy juIcE??!


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, May 10, 2005
... @ 7:38 PM

Seriously, I have never felt so useless in my life before.
First, I shouldn't be stoning when I shouldn't be.
Second, I felt really upset becos i got a mental block during chem (it had never happened b4.) I might as well just give an empty ans script to the teacher. During the experiment, I didn't dare to look at my chem teacher in the eye at all.
Thirdly, it's totally my fault that I know next to nothing about dams and water turbines. My pw group is doing something on that, and I couldn't do anything to help, cos I wasn't familiar (even ignorant) about the topic totally. I feel really really bad for them, having me (who is useless in thinking about turbines) in their group. Not to forget, careless and absent-minded too.
Fourth, im having trouble with my PI myself. The com crashed on me when I finished typing. What good timing. And my idea wasn't really feasible at all.
Fifth, PC was tiring. We were supposed to run five rounds, do 1000 skipping, 50 sit ups, 25 push ups. I finished most of it, except that I cheated on the skipping part. I done only 800. Omg, I really feel guilty about it.
Sixth, I done a thing that I shouldn't have done. I won't elaborate here. Pretty personal. Only I, myself noe. Omg, the guilt is weighing down on me again.

Many times, I feel that a stone is weighing down on me. Actually, what I have went through isn't really much. Ashamed of myself - not able to take hardship.

no more mental blocks pls. There's sth i really like to say (it feels like a bomb which is going to explode any moment) .... but i jus can't bring myself to do it.

Positive attitude. tsk tsk.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr