webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
woohoo! last dae of school!
mAgiCal aNgeLs
i miss the old days
pre-u seminar prac
b.r.o.k.e.n. d.r.e.a.m.s
finally end of da week..whew
zZz
mAth maKeS mE mAd
cLeMeNti MINDS
...


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Saturday, May 28, 2005
poOl @ 8:13 PM

t0day is my first day of holidays.. wahaha.. i didn't go co practice today because i couldnt wake up, and oso, qwen (my only flute partner) didn't go too. i reckon the teacher will keep making me practising until im outta of breath.. so instead went out with my sec sch friends. ah gong, hx and gz.

we went pool first. some bright idea huh? i did comment that pool is the most boring game on earth, but i just went along with them. i was super lousy and the cue is almost as tall as me (gosh, am i that short?) .. haha by the end of the eventful one hour, i only make four balls enter the pockets. lol guess they were pretty impatient with me.. realli sorrie la, but i did warn u guys i dun play pool much. even when i took the pool support out, i couldn't make the stupid ball enter. the only thing im proud of is that i have mastered the strength to hold a pool cue. at the beginning of the hour, i couldnt even make the ball move.. lol. that is how untalented i am. grrrr. but im super happy that i make that maroon coloured ball (forgot what number le) enter the pocket cos it was really far away from me.. aha. i wasn't completely useless. if i really cannot make any ball enter the pockets, i will go hide in a corner and die of embarrassment. eeks. ok, i shall go pool more often. improve myself.. and the game was cheaper than bowling i guess.

later went pizza hut eat.. it have been a long time since i eat pizza, so i was pretty happy that i could pig out. but i skipped dinner today though. so it was fair enough to eat so much. went bugis after that, for what i oso dunno. i went there consecutively for two days le. gotten sian of that place. ya i saw this cross stitching thing.. SO CUTE. ya i can do cross stitching if you guys are wondering =D wah i may appear clumsy and sotong, but i still can do simple cross stitching. wahaha. yet im kinda lazy to do.. does anyone wanna give me that for my bdae? with it completely stitched though. i dun have time to do it, or rather too lazy. went kino and look around for books. i saw so many interesting books, and it was hard to resist temptation buying them since i have got enough money for them. but i managed to tame my mind, so i ended up jus reading the summary of every book. lol.

ah gong keep wanting to buy that jolin cd.. only 7 bucks lor..aha. dunno why he wants it so much. since he can listen to my endless singing for FREE. ok, im a conceited brat. (its a joke lar.aha.i cant sing better than jolin.) after hanging around at bugis, we only accomplished one thing - is that we wanna see monster in law during the hols.

after buying gz's monitor at sim lim's sq, went home in a taxi. ooh..finally. i promised my mom that i'll go home early. ok i exceeded the time limit, but she didn't scold me fortunately.

i wanna go take pics.. why nobody wanna pei me? *whines* its ok if u are not photogenic, cos i am not too. if u are, it jus serves the purpose of beautifying the image ya? anyway, i wanna take pics of sceneries too. maybe of the crowds, the fast moving cars, esplanade, the night view of singapore. anywhere at all. my canon ixus 30 digi cam is getting restless.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr