webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
i miss the old days
pre-u seminar prac
b.r.o.k.e.n. d.r.e.a.m.s
finally end of da week..whew
zZz
mAth maKeS mE mAd
cLeMeNti MINDS
...
mOtHeRs' dAy sPeCiaL
cRapPy dAy


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Tuesday, May 24, 2005
mAgiCal aNgeLs @ 10:59 PM

I was listening to disney magic (retro leh) the other day, and found myself keep repeating this song called "beauty and the beast." for some reason, it gave me the most amount of room for imagination, or bring back most number of childhood memories? im seriously not sure.

However, everytime I listened to this song, i will recall to this part of the movie, where belle and the beast danced in the grander-than-life ballroom. Did u guys who have watched it notice how the ceiling looks like? yes. its painted with angels, gold, glitter and clouds. omg, it reminds me of heaven. for some reason, this picture never fails to calm me. its so tranquil and peaceful. such a place filled with happiness, and perhaps classical music. wow, the beauty of it is simply stunning.

And belle dancing with beast..wow so romantic. its sweet that belle, being the prettiest girl in the region, did not mind loving a horrible-looking beast. does this kind of girls still exist? one who only love the person for who he is, and not the looks? i dunno if im one. but seriously, looks doesnt matter much to me. that's why im pretty ugly ya? aha. yes, im an ugly duckling, who will never grow up to be a swan. yet, im still happy, cos im surrounded with great friends and my family. thanks, all of you, for being there when i need u.

chem test results out. im mildly surprised that i actually passed, though not with flying colours. but yes, im proud of myself. because - for ur info, i failed chem during JAE period. aha. and the chem tests wasn't too well done too. anyway, work harder next time ba! but i still hate my math grades. *grit teeth*

i was wondering about this now, all of a sudden ( i seem to be wondering about a lot of things ya?). what am i really inside? or is the question who?enlighten me.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr