webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
finally end of da week..whew
zZz
mAth maKeS mE mAd
cLeMeNti MINDS
...
mOtHeRs' dAy sPeCiaL
cRapPy dAy
mOm aNd dAd'S weDdiNg aNniVeRsaRy
oUch
wOrN oUt


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Friday, May 20, 2005
b.r.o.k.e.n. d.r.e.a.m.s @ 10:10 PM

something really spoilt the half day school today. Of all the days the math teacher could choose, she choose today to tell us about the math results. argh. i hate that. and results can be described as one word - terrible. everywhere i go, i see failures. only a few passed. wah, wat if the whole level retain next yr? *shudders*

was super depressed about it, i realli care a lot for my school work. now i felt tt my dreams are broken. my heart is broken too. sobz... went to imm and eat. but my happy mood was somehow dampened by the sudden recall of the terrible math results. snow bought something for him.. wah, super cool. hope she can find the string thing though.

Poor sis. she have FOUR big fat wisdom teeth. wah, my family like everyone oso have wisdom teeth,wonder if i so suay too? cos need operation watever crap, which i hate. i have a phobia of injections and needles, ever since pri six, where i was tragically poked by four big injections. i was then, veri skinny, so u can imagine the needle scraping on my bones. eeyer.

for now, my biggest wish (except to get good grades for my studies) is to witness the extinction of cockroaches. blasted creatures. i noe its not their fault they were born so ugly, but the sight of them jus pisses me off. grrr. today i went imm's toilet. i saw a cockroach again. wah, sometimes i really wonder, whether God wan me to get immuned to cockroaches or wat. it jus gif mi a big scare everytime i see them.

encyclopedia - everytime i see a full set of them, i will get real excited. i love reading encyclopedia, although i can remember nth much. the pictures, the explanations, the sense of "everything in da world" jus excites me. some people say im bian tai lor.. which i dun tink so. cos i dun realli read much. the world is so beautiful. so beautiful that i cannot bear to leave it.

Some weird thought occured to me today. i really dun get it why some girls are so superficial. they can do ANYTHING to get hold of a rich guy. in my opinion, rich doesn't equal happiness. there is no such equation. to me happiness = simplicity + love. as long as i love a person, i do not care who he is and what he does for a living. Money is just a subject. when u are born, u do not take it with u. when u die, u do not take it with u too. memories. they are the things that u will imprint on the world forever. happy memories are important, and it kinda links to love ya? who cares if he is a bus driver, a rich businessman, a busy scientist or even a garbage collector? hmmm. rich food doesn't matter too, although they taste better. cos food is food. they are still made up of carbohydrates, proteins, fats, fibre and water.

ok, im jus being plain silly.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr