webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
jUsT dO iT
i'm guai...
d.r.e.a.m.s
useless
missing physics
pre u seminar opening ceremony
poOl
woohoo! last dae of school!
mAgiCal aNgeLs
i miss the old days


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, June 09, 2005
dAnGeRouSLy tAkiNg iN cAloRieS @ 12:48 PM

After getting into jc, i think im getting fatter. just take a look at the kind of food i eat.. haha. i dun fancy vegetables, cos im a partial carnivore and only eat green food when im forced to. But at least, in my old school, i will take a bit of vegetables. oso i dun eat as often during my secondary school days. mostly its because of the pathetic one break i have throughout the day, a reward for my long hours of lessons. grrr. so by the time break time arrived, i would have gotten so sianz tt i dun wan to eat. lol. ya, its possible to stop eating cos im tired.

just two days before, i went to my aunt's house at blk 405 and had dinner at her place. i almost fall asleep RIGHT on the dinner table. i was scooping my rice single-handedly with a metal spoon and pushing them into my buccal cavity reluctantly. grandma ask mi why i nt taking anything from the dishes. then i told her i was sleepy. haha. it doesn't sound much like a reason yar? i was resting my head on my left hand and eating with my right. then in the end, its almost as good as i ate plain white rice. oh ya, i forgot to mention that while i was eating, my eyes were actually closed. before dinner, i was snoozing on the sofa, and was awakened by the kids and sis most cruelly just when im drooling sweetly. annoyed that im awakened just becos im supposed to eat dinner, i dragged my feet to the dining table and "plop" down, all the while continuing to snooze. bad habits just die hard.

i need to go exercise le. a nice game of badminton,a few laps on the track will do the job. anybody wanna accompany me? ahahax.

can't stand myself le. eating fast food for consecutively three days in a row. yes, i should feel ashamed of myself. yucks. im gonna take on a few more pounds. or else it will be too late for regrets. *sigh*

decided to cut my hair, but dunno wat kind of style better. aiya, i tink will end up with the same hairstyle again. lol. wanna go jurong east library to borrow books to read. i finished catalpa tree liao. with nth to read, and reluctance to do hw, i resorted to reading harry potter again. lol. i simply love harry potter. aha. i tink the harry potter's fourth movie is coming on dec, so i started reading the fourth book (harry potter and the goblet of fire). hmmm. how nice if i can enrol in a school like Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry. nice food, nice uniform, nice subjects. and can learn such thing like magic! haha. can curse a person with a nice spell just becos i dun like that person. how interesting.

just wave my wand around and *dink* (accompanied by lots of bright light) i transfigured my soft toy doggie to a real one! aha. another *dink* and my doggie got nice nice clothes. and i can even get it to tok to me. isn't life just wonderful? hmmm. i always wanted a pet dog. aha.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr