webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
d.r.e.a.m.s
useless
missing physics
pre u seminar opening ceremony
poOl
woohoo! last dae of school!
mAgiCal aNgeLs
i miss the old days
pre-u seminar prac
b.r.o.k.e.n. d.r.e.a.m.s


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, June 06, 2005
i'm guai... @ 1:55 PM

I can't believe that im so guai..woohoo..i actually dragged tilin to go to the math lecture make-up lesson for non-PAE students. wow im super proud of myself, because i went for something which i actually do not need to. and its MATH.. all those who know me even a tiny weeny bit oso know that i hate MATH. im good with money only, the rest of the numbers and symbols regarding math im not good at. wahaha. ya, the teacher was teaching inequalities and partial fractions, both chapters which im ok at. Ok as in, not terribly bad. Trigo, differentiation and integration are my "si3 xue4". cannot do them. cannot do without them too (as in, i cant skip those chapters). Relative velocity wasn't so bad, because my teacher actually advised me to skip revising for it during O levels. and so i did. yeah, i skipped the whole question on that. pretend that i never see that qn in the qn paper. lol. hope it doesn't carry too many marks in A level paper.. not sure got this chpt or not. simply lack of imagination lar.. haha. i reckon i can't be a pilot, cos i cant do relative velocity. but thinking back, how many pilots in singapore are actually females? eeyo, sexual discrimination leh.

I can't believe dad actually do care about how i look like. i mean, most men will give a nonchalent shrug if you tell them that you got pimples or something. Although im not expecting a reply from dad, i still lament about pimples on my face. well, it wasn't a lot, but i'm really vain.. ok, that's besides the point. then he actually asked me if i use the correct facial wash or something or not. wow. im impressed with dad. he actually recommend hazeline, which i think, is a brand popular in his kind of era. btw, he's 39 years old. wahaha.. for my peers, i think my set of parents is one of the youngest le. in fact, i dunno any parents who is younger than mine, and has a child as old as my sis. ok, my sis is 20. mom is 37.. lol. im exactly 20 yrs younger than mom.

weird dream again yesterday. omg, when can these weird dreams stop?? i think i had a lot of dreams yesterday night. i dreamt of a toilet first. i think im escaping from someone or something. and the toilet is super dirty.. well, i got a thing for dirty toilets, so i went eeks.. i even fell down on the dirty floor.. and its WET and YUCKY.. nightmare yar? another dream i remembered is about my classmate, pam. i didn't know why i dreamt of her, since i wasn't thinking of her before i slept. lol. she's my PW group secretary.. lol. and in the dream, she was chasing me to do some project work stuff. why i dream of work again? lol. i can't help giggling whenever i thought of that dream. because the dream portray her so accurately. she's really hardworking, and likes to be ahead of things, a quality that i really admire.

counting down... today is 6th of june.. 10 more days to my birthday! wahaha. im going to be 17. wow so old liao. it seem like yesterday when i juz step into blss. sobz. why can't time stop whenever i want it to? suddenly, this chinese "xie1 hou4 yu3" sound meaningful. haiz, tian xia wu bu shan zhi yan xi. do reflect on your life when you have time.. it doesn't matter how your life is spent, as long as there are no regrets.

im wavering.



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr