webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
whew - first wk of sch over
1st day of school..
New year has begun
freaking out
xmas presents!!
merry xmas all =)))
ache!!
performance at MINDS
christmas shopping
back from chalet.. =)))


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Monday, January 09, 2006
not sotong! @ 11:36 PM

Realised sth so important today..No wonder a christmas miracle can't do the job. there's nth wrong with our friendship at all. It's the other party's character. trust me to be so blinded. Lucky i hv someone enlightening me. A big stone dropped from my heart to the ground, and i feel so much lighter..! I shall mark this happy day in my blog. The day of enlightenment sounds good. The feeling of understanding is so great! maybe ppl are right.. i am a control freak. i love to know everything ard me. wells. i dunno wat i can do to change that.

this is akin to my inability to prevent ppl frm calling me sotong. Exactly which part of me look like a sotong, i wld like to know? i seriously stare at myself in the mirror long enough le.. look pretty normal wat.. what's wrong ar? today weihoong claims that i looked like a sotong more than ever, because of my new hairstyle. -_-" looks like i can never get rid of the sotong nick. ever since young...aw.. different variations of it: sotong, ah blur, blur queen, sotong ball... etc.

Ok, i shall add in my new resolution!! haha.. stop ppl from labelling mi as a sotong! =)))



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr