webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
Samsung F480
Food
五月天 concert!
Science
New song again
Results
Part of your world
All I want for xmas is you
Botanic gardens
Beijing trip


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, January 29, 2009
Random cny thoughts @ 12:51 AM

I wish modern urban people like us can uphold the true meaning of Chinese New Year, instead of seeing it as "just another year" and it's just a time to "pay fees (angpows) and sit around". I believe whoever started chinese new year did not encompass these thoughts in the festival. Personally, I find it a pity for such thoughts to permeate our mind. Blood is thicker than water, and we should see Chinese New year as a rare opportunity for us to sit down and get together.

Anyway, just a random pic of me, my sis and our two little cousins. Not a very good quality pic, I must admit.


From left to right: my sis, cousin Georgina, cousin Clarissa, me

My maternal instincts must be coming! Hahaha. Really like little kids, though I am not very good with them. Lol. Do I look like Clarissa's mother when I hugged her? She look so cute with a lollipop in her hands! My grandma says that Georgina and Clarissa are just like me and my sis when we were young - and I must admit the similarity is a bit frightening. First, both my sis and Georgina (the elder sis) have a larger build. Me and Clarissa have a smaller build. My sis had short hair, like Georgina when she was young. Me and Clarissa have long hair. My sis and Georgina are both quieter and less active. Me and Clarissa are wreckers at home (downright naughty to be exact), and the list just goes on........ If I bring Clarissa out, will anybody think that she's my daughter? haha.

Anyway, I lost $2.50 in mahjong :( First time playing with money den I lose. Not a lucky year for gambling after all.




©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr