webmistress journal affiliates credits
THE WEBMISTRESS
I Support Privacy Protection

This is Michelle from NTU, who has a blur queen personality and a love for biology.
Currently studying at the School of Biological Sciences.
I have my birthday celebration on 16 June every year.
Loves singing, reading, baking and eating.
Basically your good old plain Jane! :))


recent entries
My great-grandmother
Five random updates
Ann's 21st birthday
Random cny thoughts
Samsung F480
Food
五月天 concert!
Science
New song again
Results


THE DESIRES
My sister to get a boyfriend
New school bag
Have A&W curly fries and root beer
Donate blood
New pair of pumps
An overseas trip soon
The tales of Beedle the Bard
To push myself into First class honours
Jog regularly
Lose 2 kilos!
Mend the emptiness in my bank account
Golden flats from COTTON ON
More tops!
dresses
light grey denim skinny
Nice comfortable heels
Trim my hair
Belt
Handbag/slingbag for going out
Try charcoal mask
Printer


BREAK THE SILENCE



JUKEBOX


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

THE CUTSEY
adopt your own virtual pet!


REMINISCENCE


BLOG STATS



Thursday, February 19, 2009
Today @ 10:54 PM

Wet laboratory is always good. Either the samples have long incubation times, or lab session is cancelled altogether. Of course, the former comes much often. During today's 45mins incubation period, went down with Caren, Jessie, Yu zuan to travel fair by STA. Initially, we wanted to go there and have free buffet lunch, but in the end the food was finished when we got there =x So we went to walk around the booths instead.

Jessie was unfortunately caught by the emcee there, and we were forced to play some silly game of hitting bottles while being blindfolded. Haha I guess the only good thing that comes out of this is TWO vouchers for Party World, each worth a free 4 hours singing session! woohooo~~ Happy! =D

At the Incredible India booth, we had our hands henna-painted. Look at this. Can you guess which hand is mine? :) Bad thing about henna painting is that we can only put on a single glove back in the lab. Luckily our prof didn't catch us. hahahaha. Else he will "eject" us out of the lab (his pet phrase).

Also missed icecream from seventh heaven today. When I went last time, I had coconut, choc with whiskey, and lychee martini. I would choose choc with whiskey as my favourite :) It was less sweet than the lychee martini.

Can't stand myself cos I'm such a glutton. When can I ever shed my two kilos?!



©copyrighted 2008 punch-that-goblin.co.nr